Monday, October 17, 2011

Mattress Music Mondays

After a successful weekend of making my own music on some mattresses, I'm dropping down some new fire. In fact, John Locke told me that this song was his favorite song out right now. Said its #1 on his gym playlist or some shit, so I checked it out. I guess he's a fan of Diggy Simmons. Regardless, this song by Mindless Behavior is fire. But what's the deal with only 1 of the 4 kids in this group singing? The rest of this group brings nothing to table besides decent dance moves. However, everyone loves a music group comprised of kids, so check it out.



On top of laying some pipe and getting my nipples bitten this weekend, I DJ'd my first sweet 16, and it definitely won't be my last. 120 private school kids, little supervision, a few gatorade/captain morgan concoctions that were left over (which I admittedly snagged afterwards for my pregame) and some serious bumpin tunes being played by yours truly made for a solid party. The most requested and craziest dance sequence I've seen in a while was to the tune of A$$ by Big Sean. The way some of these chicks were getting low made me question their age of 16, but I wasn't complaining. I felt like The Situation in an 18 and under club. Peep the song though, it's def Mattress Music worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment