Tuesday, October 18, 2011

WTF is up with Lindsay Lohan's Grill?


Ever since The Parent Trap, Lindsay Lohan has been my main girl. Definitely on my top 5 I'd go gay for. I mean, watch this video and tell me you don't catch wood!!!
I know you did. Even though she is an erratic psycho in complete denial, I'd still hit it. Well, I would have if I'd never seen these pictures of her teeth
WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE?? All this time she had been my partying role model, never letting the lifestyle catch up to her looks. I guess karma really is a bitch because this shit is nasty, and she definitely deserves it for never showing up to her community service/court hearings and always getting fucked up regardless of a BAC anklet or drug test the next day. Lindsay, once you scrape enough money together for veneers, CALL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment