Monday, April 4, 2011

Mattress Music Mondays

Hard to be more straight forward than this song. Akon plain and simple tells girls he wants to fuck. Don't you wish it was that easy? Just go up to a girl and tell her you wanna fuck. I think I may put this in action tomorrow night to tell the truth. On a little cold spell, this has gotta be the answer right? Anyways, I've def smushed to this song in the past, it's best when the girl is on top, jus sayin.



Not gonna lie here. The Dream is one of my favorite R&B artists out there. Consistently puts out hits. Never smushed to this song, but I can't imagine the fireworks that would go off during this. And by fireworks I'm not sure what I mean. Nevertheless, I can envision a real romantic evening ending in this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment