Monday, April 18, 2011

Mattress Music Mondays

Starting off this Monday with a little 112. Went out with a girl this past Thursday night, making out all night at the club, tearing up the dancefloor while her other friend was craving it too, spending countless dollars on my mom's credit card for Vodka Redbulls (thanks/sorry mom), what more could I ask for? We leave the club and I pick her up from her place, and as 112 put it, "you already know" what the deal was. This broad brought her OWN sweatpants to wear, so at this point I'm thinking I hit this tonight and in the morning. To make a long story short, I got a pointless tugjob that wasn't going anywhere because I was so many drinks deep, and I played the finger-bang game, which didn't do anything for me. The cold streak continues for your boy, "You already know."



Next Jam is from my mans Bobby V. Consistently crushing the slow R&B music scene, Bobby V knows what the deal is. Slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment