Monday, April 11, 2011

Mattress Music Mondays

Miguel coming with a real sexy song on this 1. His last song, All I want is you, was a huge radio hit and was very popular. I see the same for this song in the future. I also see myself smushing to this in the future. Miguel kinda reminds me of Usher, not sure why. Peep.



Speaking of artists that remind me of Usher, you have to throw Chris Brown in the mix. Despite his
frequent anger towards Rihanna, I really like CBreezy's music. Seems like everything he touches is eventually hot one way or another. I know for a fact that girls get really hot and bothered by his music because I've been down that alley before. This song, "Take You Down" is another one that makes the love making list. Just seems natural. Plus, you got the Live version of this song, check out some of those moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment