Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wrestling a Girl

"As a matter of conscience and my faith I do not believe that it is appropriate for a boy to engage a girl in this manner. It is unfortunate that I have been placed in a situation not seen in most other high school sports in Iowa."

The quote above is from Joel Northrup,35-4 on the season and a sophomore wrestling for Linn-Mar High in Iowa, who just FORFEITED his match with a girl, Megan Black because of the "appropriateness" of the match. Did I mention that this match happened to be in the State Tournament? I mean, c'mon bro, what the fuck are you thinking?

I'll tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that you've got a real small dick. One of those chodes, where the berries are bigger than the twig. The simple solution to this problem would have been for good ol' Joel to pick this broad up, and throw her down on the ground real quick, and pin her. Maybe set a record for fastest pin or something? IDK? Everyone has attended a high-school wrestling match before, and everyone knows the move if you catch a boner mid-match. Just call time-out, fake an injury, and go to the mushroom flip or something man.

Bottomline, you're soft. Man the fuck up next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment