Monday, February 28, 2011

The Yankee Killer

So, MLB 11 The Show is scheduled to release March 8th and I'm ecstatic. The reason behind my excitement is that I will be able to lead the Mets to a winning season, something in reality they won't see for the next 10 years. Anyways, The Show has put out a few trailers for the game, and this one is my favorite. It features Joe "The Yankee Killer" Mauer roping one off of C.C. "I lost 30 lbs in the offseason and now I only weigh 350 lbs" Sabathia down the left field line a la Playoffs 2010 @ The stadium. Spring Training is upon us, and MLB Baseball is right around the corner. Just a heads up for those Fantasy Baseball lovers, I'll be starting up our annual league in the very near future, looking to defend my title and taking 6 of the last 7 years. Enjoy this trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment