Monday, February 14, 2011

Parallel Barking

I mean lets be honest no blog is complete without a little diversity, and your favorite half brown/ half white/ half cougar magnet is ready to contribute. The Green Line is gonna bring that everyday flavor thats missing from the internet. Born and bred just outside the worlds greatest city, our heralded bloggers account for about as much swagger as Brad Pitt and Angelinas african babies and probably a little less than Charlie Sheen (trust me)

I'm gonna keep the blog updated with some epic college stories. So i'll be on the lookout for some worthy ones to post. Im not looking for I got caught smoking a piece out the window of my dorm stories, more along the lines of I blacked at a party hundreds of miles from my school, broke into a sunroom for warmth, and woke up on a front lawn the next day (happens to be from one of the green line legends). So stay updated for the first stories i find worthy enough to post.



nd btw did anyone see Marc Anthony and J-LO at the grammys last night.












Dude must be packing serious heat because i dunno if there is an uglier dude alive. Not saying Jennifer "chocolate flavored kisses" is in her prime but comon now.

Between Anthony and Marko "2 ppg" Jaric scoring Adriana Lima, im starting to lose faith in society.

No comments:

Post a Comment