Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness Upon Us


The best time of the year has arrived. Not only has March Madness begun, but St. Paddys day is this Thursday. The brackets are out, and this year has gotta be one of the toughest years to pick a bracket. Nearly every game can go either way. With that being said, for all of you readers, I am going to supply you with all the expertise you will need, as I will bless you with "The Pantydropper's Picks."

The toughest bracket has got to be the West, where the top 4 seeds are Duke, San Diego St, Uconn, and Texas. Texas being a 4 seed is a bit ludicrous, as they were not too long ago ranked #1 in the nation. With that being said, the return of Kyrie Irving will spark Duke, and they will return to the Final 4 once again.

If you're looking for upsets, I've got you covered. I know Dirk Diggler isn't going to be happy with me, but Wisconsin is going out first round to Belmont.

Other upsets:
No. 12 Richmond over No. 5 Vanderbilt
No. 11 Gonzaga over No. 6 St. Johns
No. 7 Washington over No. 2 Florida
No. 9 Illinois over No. 1 Kansas
No. 10 Mich St. over No. 2 Florida
No. 13 Belmont over No. 5 Kansas St.

With that being said, I will reveal my Final 4 picks.

I have 3 No. 1 seeds in the Final 4, with Duke, Ohio St. and Pittsburgh, accompanied by No. 9 seed Illinois.

Duke will play Pittsburgh in the final, with Duke repeating as National Champs, and Coach K surpassing Bob Knight on the all-time wins list. I will be updating live throughout the madness, so tune in for my thoughts and analyzations throughout the tourney.


No comments:

Post a Comment