Friday, March 4, 2011

The March to 3000, My legend of the week


In celebration of The Green Line marching towards 3000 hits, I present my first edition of BarryBadrinath’s Legend of the Week. Each and every week I’ll be on the lookout for some glorious stories, fascinating personalities, and above all legends. Every week, I’ll choose the person whose general winningness stands out, get an interview and highlight them.

Legend of the Week: Tomo


This dude literally inspired me to write this column. Hands down had to give him the inaugural honors. Tomo is a regular at Alumni Club where PD mixes at. Everytime I go down I see this dude on the dance floor from open to close. When the place gets packed I kid you not, smokes flock grind up on his dick. Litterally dudes thinking their hot shit and going to score struggle to get a single grind in and the Asian Jimmy Neutron is getting sandwiched by bombshells. Embrace life, and that’s what my man Tomo is doing. I caught up with him for an interview last week....


BB: What do you think of Alumni?
Tomo: Awesome, good girls good drink
BB: How would you describe the girls here?
Tomo: Crazy and Young
BB: What do you think of the music?
Tomo: Awesome and Loud
BB: How often do you club?
Tomo: 60% of nights

Legends never die Tomo, keep on winning

No comments:

Post a Comment