Monday, March 7, 2011

Mattress Music Mondays

Can't go wrong with this panty-wetter here. Song just drips sexuality. Basically talks about grinding on chicks and poking them with your wood. Which reminds me, I've kind of always wanted to know what the deal is with grinding on chicks. Like are you supposed to get a boner or what? It's gotta depend on the girl right? I've always thought to myself, like if I'm dancing with this chick and I can't catch a woody, then she probably thinks either a) I have a small cock or b) I've got whiskey dick already. But then if you're grinding on this broad and you are rocking some serious wood, then she might think you're a perv and go do the typical girl thing and dance with other girls with one hand in the air while pointing at the sky. It's just one of those universal questions for guys that has no answer. Regardless, love this song.



Gotta admit that this is not only one of the top Mattress Music songs of all time, but one of my favorite songs of all time. I used to be a huge Genuwine fan. Dude is ruthless, love his style. "If your horny, let's do it, ride it, my pony." Gotta love the aggressive nature of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment