Monday, September 19, 2011

Boring News Stuff! Yeah!

Welcome back ladies and germs, you look better then ever... For my first relaunch post, I wanted to take this opportunity to explain what wonderful shit I am going to be doing on this wonderful website. One of the many things that makes this blog great is the diverse content that we provide you. From Sports, Music, and Film, to getting SuRpY iN dA cLuB, we cover it all... Like any well-rounded individual, it is important to stay up on current events. That is what I am here to provide. It is my task to sift through all the boring shit that is going on today and find out what is interesting/ important/ or funny to you. Now I am no Tom Brokaw, so you wont be seeing too much objectivity on here. I have opinions and will most definitely share them with you. Basically...whether it be Politics, local news, world news, etc... Current events get my dick hard. I'll do my best to make sure it’s interesting enough and read worthy for you...and you may just learn something. Now I leave you with a picture of the leading Republican presidential Nominee and potential new leader of the free world...His name is Rick Perry and you should get to know him...



No comments:

Post a Comment