Thursday, September 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Finally Thursday has arrived. Feels like its been a month since the weekend. I guess that's what happens when you have to study nucleotides and ribosomes for 20 hours. Anyways, before I get into this Throwback Thursday, I'd be silly not to mention the epic collapse we saw with the Red Sox last night. By far the wildest night of baseball I've ever seen. Just back and forth, non stop action. The way everything went down you would have to think it was fixed, it was that crazy. Makes it even sweeter that I watched in a house full of Red Sox fans, and saw them go from confident to devastated over the span of 2 hours. Classic. This first song goes out to all those Sox fans today draggin ass all over the place.



This second throwback has some more relevance to certain posters/readers than others. Throws it back to a classic night @ Santo Sanders' house, maybe Freshman year of high school. I don't want to get into the details, but I def spewed that night. Nobody Beats The Biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment