Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TIESTO

So last night I did what every college student does on a regular Monday night, I went to go see Tiesto. Despite having a Biology lab at 9 am the next morning, and a test following that at 2, I managed to get pretty close to blacked out, but still had an amazing time. Tiesto definitely lived up to the hype. At times he was a little too "trancy" for my taste, but overall it was a great performance. I sweated through my jeans and shirt, got deaded by a few girls who I thought were mortal locks, and fist pumped enough to keep me out of the gym for the rest of the week. Felt like I was in a sea of people rolling face, and I definitely tripped some people out by continuously yelling "Nickkkk" in their face, but whatever. Video below is from yours truly during Tiesto's massive hit, "Zero 76".

No comments:

Post a Comment