Monday, September 26, 2011

Mattress Music Mondays


Another scoreless weekend for The Pantydropper. (see pic to left) Twas Alumni weekend up here at The U and I came into it with a full head of steam. That head of steam was met with a combination of Alumni women boring me with their stories of new jobs, internships, and unemployment struggles. Note to Alumni, save that for someone who cares. To make matters even worse, the ladies that are my age obviously flocked to the male Alumni who came into the weekend with the same mindset that I did, but with about 30 G's more. Some of, rather the majority of my targets didn't even give me the time of day, rather just resorted to the easy way out and hooked up with the alumni, most of who probably banged these chicks the 1st weekend of their Freshman years. Not trying to hate on Alumni though, cuz I'll probably do the same. Can't knock the hustle. Obviously The Dreamweaver's Weekend Seduction Tips didn't pan out for me. Anyways, here I am on Mattress Music Mondays, and I'm leading you off with some J. Cole in honor of his album "Cole World", dropping tomorrow.



Batting in the 2 spot is a song I had to never heard of before this past week. Gotta give my man "Ambrosia", also 1 of our biggest readers, a shout out for putting this song on me. Good Looks Ambrosia.

No comments:

Post a Comment