Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monster FUPA Sighting


It was a day like any other... I had just finished class, and was ready to head home for the night. I jumped on the subway and headed back to my place, but before the train would arrive at my destination. A lady walked in, sat down, and blew my mind. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! this woman was straightup 1/3 FUPA. I've seen bigger women, but never a bigger FUPA. I thought to myself, this needs to be captured. So I whipped out my fancy Iphone and did one of those awkward place your cellphone horizontally on your lap kinda things...It's like cmon lady this is just how i hold my phone! I was terrified of being caught, but then I thought about the dozens of other people that must have taking a picture of this thing. She must just think everone holds their phone like that. Then I realized that she may just see me and doesnt want to say anything out of embarassment, and then I felt like an asshole. Hopefully she works some of that FUPA weight off, she looks like a nice lady.




No comments:

Post a Comment