Monday, September 19, 2011

World's Biggest Player

With the re-launch of The Green Line, ma boys decided to take a step in the right direction and recruited a girl to post, too. (wassup fellas ;-) ) Considering that the first weekend of being back to school I drunkenly broke my ankle (fuck wedges, fuck hills, and fuck captain morgan) and am now trapped in a velcro prison boot, I'm pumped to have this to procrastinate with.
The story I bring you today is about the man who has the best game of all time, Luiz Costa De Oliveira. This dude is a 90 year old Brazilian farmer who is the baby daddy of at least 50 kids!!!! 17 babies with wifey #1, Francisca. another 17 with #2, Maria Francisca, 15 more from her sister, Ozelita, and 1 from THEIR MOM, along with a bunch of Brazilian randos im guessing. He said, "I could have other children out there that I don't know about because I've always liked making love. I don't know all their names. I hardly make love anymore these days, even though I'm in good health. But I still remember how wonderful it is to be in bed with a woman." how poetic. that is serious game. he doesn't even know his kids names and the ladies still love him!!



street cred: http://guanabee.com/2011/09/90-year-old-brazilian-man-fathers-over-50-children/

No comments:

Post a Comment