Friday, September 23, 2011

Catching Hell

If you've watched any of the ESPN Networks in the past couple of days, you've probably seen a commercial for their next 30 for 30, "Catching Hell". This mini-movie chronicles the story of Steve Bartman, beloved Chicago Cubs fan, but also probably the most hated Cubs fan of all time. If you don't remember Bartman, he's teh guy who cost the Cubs a chance at the 2003 World Series. He's the guy who reached over the left field wall, robbing Moises "I piss on my hands" Alou of catching a foul ball. I honestly can't believe they're doing a 30 for 30 on this. I feel bad for Steve. Apparently he got tons of offers to move to Florida from Marlins fans after the 2003 series. Who knows where he went? I'm very interested to see if ESPN or the directors of this movie got an interview with him in here somewhere. Anyways, "Catching Hell" premieres Tuesday night at 8 pm, don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment