Monday, September 19, 2011

Mattess Music Mondays

Ahhhh it feels so good to be baaaack. Can't say I haven't missed posting these on Monday Mornings and going along with my morning routine. Waking up with morning wood, going to take a piss with my wood, causing me to do that kind of awkward/painful position where you stand kind of far away from the toilet with your butt out, and then coming back to my bed and posting 2 of my favorite songs to smush to. Nevertheless, I'm going to start out with a few songs that made my playlist this past summer.

Batting lead off this Monday morning is Frank Ocean, the singer/producer who released the semi-hit "Novacane" this past spring. Frank comes with a real slow, sensual song that definitely allows for some serious hip movement in the sack. "Thinking about you" is a catchy song and one that I am definitely a big fan of.



Another jam that managed to get on my playlist this summer was "Sure Thing Remix" by Lil Wayne. Now now, yes, this is a song off of Weezy's "Sorry 4 The Wait" mixtape, which despite being pretty bad, was still better than Tha Carter IV, but that's a different story for a different day. I like the original song that Wayne decided to sample on this track, Miguel's "Sure Thing", and that, combined with the fact that Weezy makes a reference to Jimmer Fredette, makes for a quality sexing song.



P.S. Did I mention I'm going to see DJ Tiesto tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment