Saturday, September 24, 2011

Badass Putin to run for president...again


Our favorite bond villain is up to his old tricks again… I don’t want to bore you with the details and I know most of you are nursing hangovers right now so I’ll keep it short and to the point. Vladimir Putin was president from 2000-2008. When his presidency was up, Putin was not quite done with being the boss man so he became Prime minister and retained most of his power and influence over Russia. But, my man Vlad wants another go at the Presidency and current President/ Puppet/ Putin’s little bitch Dmitry Medvedev thinks it’s a great idea. All signs are pointing to Putin winning in a landslide election and maintaining control until 2024. Putin’s long rule seems a bit shady to me, but honestly this dude is a straight up boss, not going to lie if I was Russian I’d probably vote for him. Below are some pictures that highlight this dudes badassery. Click the link below for even more pictures






I almost forgot to mention. Putin hired Yana Lapikova, a former miss Moscow contestant as his own personal photagrapher. The man has a super model taking pictures of HIM...BOSS


http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/09/vladimir-putin-action-man/100147/

No comments:

Post a Comment